Are you good at cultivating contacts and developing BI-solutions?
Don’t worry we aren’t going to write that we are looking for a proactive colleague, you are probably tried of writing it, we are differently tried of reading it. However, we are looking for a witty, nice, inquisitive and it’s okay if you're original.
As a Junior Consultant at Accobat, you will be a part of a hardcore milk-frothy-coffee-drinker dream team. The dream team will teach you all about our products and our fantastic BI-Solutions.
You will have the opportunity to implement Business Intelligence solutions directly with our customers. This includes full-scale budget and reporting solutions.
Professional skills are important
We expect you to have a lot of interest in data analysis, IT and a interest in finance. Maybe you've previously worked with budget or reporting solutions, but it is important that you see yourself as a consultant / consultant for our clients all disciplines in data warehouse solutions and BI.
In other words, you must be curious, technical and service minded.
Your job is to:
- Translate the customer's business objectives into an Information Management and Business Intelligence solution using cutting edge technology.
- Manage KPI-reporting and streamline customer expectations.
- Develop and establish ETL, BI and DW to the best of your ability.
- Assume the role of "trusted advisor," when it comes to your customer and their BI / DW solutions.
A little bit about you:
Maybe you've recently finished your bachelor or master's degree with a focus on IT, financial management, innovation and business development.
We expect you to have the following qualifications at an educational or professional level:
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience working with BI / DW solutions.
- You have a strong focus on detail.
- You know a thing or two about data visualization.
- You are willing to learn and are thrilled about new technology.
We will love you if:
- You know query languages such as SQL, T-SQL.
- You're familiar with at least one or more front-end tools (etc. Power BI).
- You are knowledgeable on DW architecture, data modeling, and BI solutions in general.
- You're certified in MSBI and Azure Cloud.
- You speak danish.
What makes us so special?
Accobat is not just among the best providers on the Danish market for BI and EPM-services, we are also striving towards becoming the world's best place to work.
We live and embody the Danish dream of perfect work ethics. We prioritize a good work/life balance above all else, but we also encourage you to follow your professional ambitions while providing you with the tools to do so. You will have the freedom to plan your own work in a way that makes sense to you, and not just the overall business.
We believe that everyday life at Accobat is characterized by immersion, freedom and development. We believe that your personal and professional development is just as important to us as it is to you. That is why knowledge sharing, common frameworks and an open-minded community is paramount at Accobat.
We have reason to be proud of our work and take pride in becoming even better, both as an organization, as teams and individuals. We hope that you'll take part in that.
Salary and terms of employment
Accession: When the right person has been found
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Æbeløgade 4, 2100, Copenhagen Ø
Contact person (for questions regarding the position):
Head of BI, Thomas Hvid, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 3114 8593
Do you use milk or sugar in your coffee?
If you´re up for a job interview, send us an application and/or a CV.
- The coffee is on us