Make an impact from day one
Accobat, a leading player on the market for Enterprise Performance Management & BI, is looking for a seasoned business veteran to join their selective group of top tier business consultants.
As a Senior Business Consultant, you will become a part of a dedicated group of elite business professionals and tech geniuses that strive towards reaching the pinnacle of BI ideals and technical prowess within the BI-market. If you’re looking for professional atmosphere, where you get the freedom to explore your ambitions and at the same time cohere in an inclusive and dynamic culture, you’ve found the right place.
The role as a Senior Business Consultant – Your primary tasks
Our Senior Business Consultants spend most of their time creating value for our customers by developing their businesses using planning and financial management tools. Your aim is to focus on a mix of consulting, developing and the implemention of our EPM and BI solutions.
This means that you'll:
- Facilitate workshops with our customers to uncover their needs and expectations.
- Analyze and design solutions in collaboration with your colleagues and the customer.
- Ensure accurate data integration and a flexible IT architecture.
- Improve and customize the customer´s business processes in accordance with their new EPM and BI solution.
- Train, educate, and advise customers on how to use the solution.
- Work in the field of tension between IT and business.
- Have extensive experience and knowhow with most or all our served EPM and BI products: ’Prophix, Jedox, Targit, Power BI or CUBUS EV’ – or similar tools
- Ability to maintain and generate customer relation activity.
Forget about titles, the profile makes the job
At Accobat, we have a strong emphasis on results and a relevant and proficient skillset. This means that your educational background is less important to us, if you are sincerely interested, and you get the job done. This position requires a lot of experience from similar fields. You are proficient in above mentioned tools, and you have been involved in the development and implementation of EPM and BI solutions many times before.
The position requires the following:
- You have approx. 4 years of experience working as an external consultant.
- You have a solid financial and economical understanding.
- You have a broad knowledge within various industries as well as public sectors
- You have solid stakeholder management skills.
We expect you to:
- Be outgoing and service-minded.
- Feel comfortable in the field of tension between economy, IT, and customer management.
- Be a strong communicator, who is able to communicate complex issues in simple terms.
- Be focused, and yet patient enough to do implementations and solve the challenges facing a customer.
- Be responsible and work in accordance with the principle of "freedom under responsibility".
What makes us so special?
Accobat is not just among the best providers on the Danish market for BI and EPM-services, we are also striving towards becoming the world's best place to work.
We live and embody the Danish dream of perfect work ethics. We prioritize a good work/life balance above all else, but we also encourage you to follow your professional ambitions while providing you with the tools to do so. You will have the freedom to plan your own work in a way that makes sense to you, and not just the overall business.
We believe that everyday life at Accobat is characterized by immersion, freedom and development. We believe that your personal and professional development is just as important to us as it is to you. That is why knowledge sharing, common frameworks and an open-minded community is paramount at Accobat.
We have reason to be proud of our work and take pride in becoming even better, both as an organization, as teams and individuals. We hope that you'll take part in that
Terms of employment
Accession: When the right person has been found
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Æbeløgade 4, 2100, Copenhagen Ø
Contact person (for questions regarding the position):
Senior Manager, Jacob Thaning
+45 2074 2441
Do you use milk or sugar in your coffee?
If you´re up for a job interview, send us an application and/or a CV.
- The coffee is on us