Become a Senior BI Consultant at Accobat
Accobat, the Danish leader on the market for BI and CPM solutions is currently on the lookout for a new candidate to join their elite branch of Senior Business Intelligence Consultants, located in our office in central Copenhagen.
As a Senior BI Consultant, you will become a member of our highly skilled and professional BI team, consisting solely of tier one experts within the high-tech community. You will take active part in the implementation of new and ongoing BI projects, ranging from everything within the use of IoT, Machine Learning and next gen artificial intelligence.
Your position entails, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Translate Customer's Business objectives to Information Management and Business Intelligence solution using tools on MS SQL Server platform, MS BI, third-party products and Accobat proprietary components.
- Understanding KPI, reporting and customer expectations.
- Development and establishment of ETL and BI / DW based on Best Practice.
- Take on the role of trusted advisor on BI / DW solutions with customers'.
- Continuously improve BI / DW team competencies and secure consultants have the necessary skills associated with MS SQL Server platform.
- Be proactive in integrating the latest MS SQL Server features and opportunities offered to customers.
- Act as Program Manager for technology-related projects and initiatives internally in Accobat.
- Ensure a high level of production and standardization in all aspects of BI / DW development.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Analytical skills like Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2016, where you developed in T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
- ETL processes and data quality management.
- OLAP, Tabular, Excel, and PowerPivot.
- One or more Front-end tools, such as SSRS, PowerBI, Datazen / Mobile Reports, Targit, Prophix.
- You have insight into Data Warehouse architecture, data modeling and BI solutions in general.
You can define the business environment for projects in close cooperation with the customer.
- About 4 years of relevant work experience. This could be implementation of BI / DW solutions on MS SQL Server platform.
- Experience from a similar position - either as an internal developer or as a consultant
- Experience with details and visualization of data
- Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence (SQL Server, SharePoint, Reporting Service, PowerPivot, PowerView)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office 2010 or later (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- MSBI certification (Not a requirement, but a plus).
- Proficient in oral and written danish (Not a requirement, but a very strong plus)
What makes us so special?
Accobat is not just among the best providers on the Danish market for BI and CPM-services, we are also striving towards becoming the world's best place to work.
We live and embody the Danish dream of perfect work ethics. We prioritize a good work/life balance above all else, but we also encourage you to follow your professional ambitions while providing you with the tools to do so. You will have the freedom to plan your own work in a way that makes sense to you, and not just the overall business.
We believe that everyday life at Accobat is characterized by immersion, freedom and development. We believe that your personal and professional development is just as important to us as it is to you. That is why knowledge sharing, common frameworks and an open-minded community is paramount at Accobat.
We have reason to be proud of our work and take pride in becoming even better, both as an organization, as teams and individuals. We hope that you'll take part in that.
Terms of employment
Full time position
Admission: Once the correct profile is found
Application deadline: Send application as soon as possible.
Æbeløgade 4, 2100, Copenhagen Ø
Contact person regarding questions:
Senior Manager, Jacob Thaning
+45 2074 2441